Health Insurance for Germans Abroad

Health insurance for foreign students, language students, tourists and visitors, guest students, doctorate students, trainees, exchange students e.g. ERASMUS, DAAD, SOKRATES etc., participants in international projects at universities and colleges. Both private and business, short-term and long-term.

Student insurance Care College starts with 26 per month. Travel insurance Care Travel starts with 0,85 per day (except USA, Canada and Mexico). For travel to USA, Canada and Mexico Care Amerika with a maximum duration of 25 months starts with 2,10 per day.

If you need more information, please contact us:

phone: +49 (0)203 9356 3776 hotline: +49 (0)176 8368 7488 e-mail: